Latest Articles

Feature Article


This is a new blog and I belive some of you don't know what this blog is about
If this is the first time you are visiting this blog I can recomend you to read the about me page.

See who I am and why I am writing this blog here

Don't miss anything

Subscribe in a reader

Get updates via email:

About

Who am I?
My name is Patrik Pettersson. I am a 18 year old boy who lives in a litle country in northern Europe called Sweden.

Why have I started this blog?
As I said I'm from Sweden and in that country we speak Swedish. While I'm thinking of going to USA and studie sometime I thought it could be good to improve my English. This blog may also result in a better grade in the English courses in school. So if you see some spelling misstakes just tell me and I will try to fix it.

What am I writing about?
Even if this blogs main point is to improve my English that's not what I'm writing about. There is some bloggers that inspires me a lot but the one who does that most is John Chow so thought that making money online would be a nice subject to write about. This is going to be like an experiment to see how much you can make from blogging without being some sort of internet marketing expert.

Why blogger?
Well, I wanted to start up this blog totally free. I think that is the main reason. I may buy an own domain later on and maybe even move to an own host but not untill i make some money.

0 Responses to "About"